Due to high rain and weather conditions we have taken the decision to postpone this event due to safety, A new date will be announed very shorty
We have been invited to run a Winter Series race this year.
Same sort of set up as the Hasler race, as far as non racers are concerned.
If you can help out, turn marshalls, car park guides, safety boats, Starter/ finisher/ refreshments, all help accepted.
Please put it in your diary now and let us know if you can help
Bookings are now closed for this event