Warm water, friendly faces, practice your braces, warm water, work on your roll, capsize practice ... did I mention the warm water?!
If you haven't been to a pool session before - and especially if you have - please read the below carefully.
- The pool is at the Weald Sports Centre, Cranbrook
- Numbers are strictly limited. Please don't come if you haven't pre-booked and paid using the form below!
- You'll need to bring a boat, either your own or from the Club. You'll need to arrange this yourself.
- The pool is 25m x 10m and may be pretty full. If you're bringing a huge boat (canoe, sea kayak), or a playboater working on tricks, please be considerate of others.
- There will always be a couple of coaches and experienced paddlers doing their own practice but who will be happy about to offer advice. If you'd like some coaching, please let me know in advance and I'll arrange someone to help you with a 30-minute session (the rest of the time will be for free practice)
- Boats must be cleaned inside and out! All boats will be inspected prior to entry and you won't be able to paddle if your boat hasn't been cleaned. (If you're bringing a Club boat, you can use the hosepipe in the downstairs toilet to wash the boat)
- Sessions are currently running on the third Thursday of every month, and booking opens 8 weeks before each session.
- Session starts at 7:30pm and finishes at 9:00pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before.
(If you have already paid for this event on the old website please dont pay again and just turn up)
Location THE WEALD SPORTS CENTRE Angley Rd, Cranbrook, TN17 2PN
Contact Mark Corti, [email protected]